Emily woke up, groaning...
...in a dark, dank dungeon, her arms shackled so tightly it hurt. All sorts of horrific torture tools surrounded her, and she whimpered briefly.
"Ahh...the prisoner is awake." said an smooth, articulate voice.
Emily's eyes flicked to the figure, wreathed in pure darkness. "I am Razel, houndmaster of the great Aria." He flexed a long, crackling whip. "I have orders to get information out of you...and I must say, against humans, I do anything."
"Wh-why?" said Emily, her voice quavering in abject terror.
"When I was but a youngling...humans destroyed my elven village...and had slain my parents. Since then, I had sworn to destroy every single one, and the great Aria took my vengeance and warped it into my strength."
"...the elven village of Aru-Dais?" asked Emily timidly.
"How...how do you know?!" demanded Razel.
"...it wasn't humans that destroyed Aru-Dais..." said Emily.
"What?! I don't believe you!" shouted Razel, slashing his whip on the ground.
"...Tis true...Those humans were controlled by Aria, to start the war between the elves and the humans, all so they could decimate themselves." said Emily, tears beginning to form at the corners of her eyes.
====================================================================
Lightning flashed brightly as the humans stormed Aru-Dais. Humans controlled by the darkness of Aria. By his will, the humans had slain all, except one little child.
Aria had then came by the village, and seemingly rescued the child. He did not know that another human was spying on him, one not under his spells.
Aria had raised the elven boy, turning him into a powerful fighter to serve his cause of destruction...
====================================================================
As Emily finished her story, Razel was on his knees, his hands covering his ears.
"Shut up, shut up,SHUT UP!!!!" he screamed as he bolted away from the dungeon.
====================================================================
Xepher, Kaithlyn, the unconscious Kaffleen, Sieghart, Ruby, Nocturna, Shadowz and Huntagon rampaged the Void Prison, searching for the exit portal that required immense magic to open back into the Rift of Reality.
"There it is!" shouted Ruby as he spotted the massive gateway.
Only trouble was, there was a host of adamantium-forged guards, the fabled Final Guards, set by the gods to not let any pass into the gateway. And, they were undefeatable, reforming whenever destroyed.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Deathsong Chronicles - Nocturne 3
Slashed out by ɌʒʠɄɸʒɱ Đʒɒʡɦʂʘɳɠ at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 of people's words:
Post a Comment